Even in Escort industry in London, Fashion plays a very vital role some call this as Glamour Industry as well. Escorts and Glamour go together, because if they do not look glamorous, they will not be an escort. The sense of style, curvaceous body with fashionable clothes. Escorts in London’s amazing looks is why they are in this business, and they are doing well at it. While the most important thing to an Escort, is to be in shape and take care of their looks. It is also important to enhance their looks by having a great fashion sense; this will distinguish them from the rest. Escorts in London does not look like any other ordinary girl, they look awesomely gorgeous and simply above the rest. Someone that can be proud and flaunt to have as a companion.
You are sure to stand out from the crowd, when you wear proper clothing, the right kind of makeup, good hairstyle and perfect accessories. You will draw your client’s eye when you meet with them on your date, and they will know that they got what they asked for and in a way seducing your client. In the world of escorting being fashionable updated with the trend is vital as clients want this.
You will get ideas from other escort agency as well like escorts in London because they are very updated with fashion here are some few tips they listed below:
- Make sure you have your own identity and do not follow what others are doing. You know yourself better than everyone else. Just take ideas from others but only use items which suited for you and made you feel comfortable and which you can carry well
- You need to look contemporary, urban as well looking gorgeous and stylish at the same time. This is the trend now in escorting business to be successful. Keep updated with fashion shows, magazines and shop from time to time. This will help you understand what men are looking for.
- Being sexy is always good, showing off a little bit helps. You need to seduce your clients later on anyway. Be careful not to be vulgar and explicit as this might turn off your client. Remember you are an Escort, not a Prostitute.
- Don’t buy the cheap ones. Prefer the branded ones as this make you look glamorous and elegant. You need to invest in these things if you are into this kind of profession. Take it seriously and do not make this an excuse for excessive shopping. Remember this is a business.
- Make sure you have a stylist, go to a beauty parlour and get your hair styled and get a massage. It is important to keep you body clean too and in a proper condition not only your face.
- Dress accordingly. Depending on the venue of your date you should dress for the occasion, have a variety of clothes for a particular occasion. Make sure you have clothes for a formal event to a casual event to avoid last minute confusion.
- Matching Accessories are essential also, matching shoes and purse if possible. You do not want to be as colourful as a rainbow; that will make you look cheap.
- As said in the first tip, you should have your own Do not copy what others are wearing, because not all will look good in an evening gown, while you might look good in a simple dress.
- Do not wear clothes that will make you feel embarrassed. This will also embarrass your date. Wear something that will make him
- If you do not trust your instinct, try consulting fashion consultant as they have a broader perspective on what to do. They will know how to balance you look so that you will not look odd.
- Moreover, lastly carry an attitude, you should look smart and sexy. Be confident otherwise, your efforts will be put to waste
These fashion tips provided to us by the escorts in London will help you in your profession as an escort. So take this seriously if you want to stay in this business for a while. The first impression is the most important key for a successful evening with your date.